We specialise in converting customers' standard bicycles into electric bikes (often called e-bikes), for powered or power-assisted cycling.
From our Powys workshop in Llangunllo (near Knighton, just over the mid-Wales border from England) we supply-and-fit all the components required, including a sealed motor built into the front wheel, a rechargeable battery attached behind the saddle, a handlebar-mounted throttle and an LED battery power display.
All equipment fitted comes with a 12 month warranty.
Suitable for a wide range of users:
- Short- or long- distance leisure cyclists
- Commuters cycling daily to/from train stations
- Daily staff of workplaces with no carparking
- Elderly riders with decreased physical strength
- Trainers/crew accompanying runners/rowers etc
- Persons without car ownership or car licence
- Cyclists with trailers (eg. allotment growers)
Advantages of electric cycling include:
- Power-assisted cycling for up to 40 miles
- Battery fully rechargeable for a few pence in 4-5 hours
- Excellent powered support for hillclimbing routes
- Modern lightweight kit weighs only 4.8kg
- 100% legal for UK road use
- Environmentally friendly means of transport
Contact us to discuss fitting - we have a demonstration bike at our workshop if you wish to try before you buy.